November 13, 2019
NOTICE OF MEETING
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 3:00 p.m.
Honolulu Hale, Room 301
530 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii
Estimated Meeting Duration: 60 minutes
All meeting materials can be downloaded from the following link:
FOR DISCUSSION AND ACTION:
1. Call to Order & Introductions – Joe Magaldi, Chair
2. Approval of the October 16, 2019 Meeting Minutes
3. Executive Director’s Report – Alvin Au
4. Reports from CAC sub-committees
Sub-committee on pedestrian safety
5. Old Business
6. New Business
a. Central Oahu Transportation Study – Cheryl Soon, SSFM
Presentation by SSFM on the draft final report for the Central Oahu Transportation Study (COTS) set to be presented to the Technical Advisory Committee on 16NOV19 and the Policy Board on 26NOV19. Requested Motion: Motion to verify that SSFM has completed the contract obligation for the Central Oahu Transportation Study.
b. Report on findings by COTS Permitted Interaction Group (PIG)
The COTS PIG was established to provide critical stakeholder feedback of, and independent of, the Central Oahu Transportation Study. The PIG will provide their final report for inclusion in the Central Oahu Transportation Study.
Public Notice and Agenda – 09182019 CAC Meeting 2
Requested Motion: Motion to accept the findings of the COTS PIG and include their report in the final Central Oahu Transportation Study.
7. Invitation to interested members of the public to be heard on matters not included on the agenda
9. Announcement and Schedule of next meeting - 2:00PM November 20, 2019 Kalihi-Palama Bus Facility 811 Middle Street