- 1 Citizen's Advisory Committee March Meeting
- 2 Central Oahu (District 9): OahuMPO ORTP 2045 Proposed Projects and Programs
- 3 West Honolulu (District 7) Community Meeting: OahuMPO ORTP 2045 Proposed Projects and Programs
- 4 District 2: OahuMPO ORTP 2045 Proposed Projects and Programs
- 5 OahuMPO Open House: ORTP 2045 Proposed Projects and Programs
- 6 West Oahu (District 1): OahuMPO ORTP 2045 Proposed Projects and Programs
- 7 East Honolulu (Districts 4 & 5) Community Meeting: ORTP 2045 Proposed Projects and Programs
- 8 Windward Oahu (Districts 3) Community Meeting: ORTP 2045 Proposed Projects and Programs
- 9 Categories
- 10 Oral Testimony
- 11 Written Testimony
|February 28, 2021||March 1, 2021||March 2, 2021||March 3, 2021||March 4, 2021||March 5, 2021||March 6, 2021|
|March 7, 2021||March 8, 2021||March 9, 2021||March 10, 2021||March 11, 2021||March 12, 2021||March 13, 2021|
|March 14, 2021||March 15, 2021||March 16, 2021||March 17, 2021||March 18, 2021||March 19, 2021||March 20, 2021|
|March 21, 2021||March 22, 2021||March 23, 2021||March 24, 2021||March 25, 2021||March 26, 2021||March 27, 2021|
|March 28, 2021||March 29, 2021||March 30, 2021||March 31, 2021||April 1, 2021||April 2, 2021||April 3, 2021|
PUBLIC TESTIMONY will be accepted on any agenda item. Testimony will be accepted as follows:
- Written documentation of oral testimony is requested (submit 1 original to OahuMPO staff).
- Any person wishing to speak on an agenda item may register by:
- Calling 587-2015 at least two (2) hours prior to the start of the meeting (please call prior to the close of the preceding business day if you wish to testify at meetings starting before 10:00 a.m.); or
- Signing up in person at the meeting prior to the start of the meeting; or
- Indicating you wish to testify by raising your hand when the Chair calls for testimony at the meeting.
- Note: Submittal of written testimony does not automatically place you on the list for oral testimony.
- To help facilitate the distribution of written testimony please submit to the OahuMPO office at least 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting (for Monday meetings or meetings after a holiday, please submit written testimony to the OahuMPO office by the prior business morning).
- Written testimony may be sent to the OahuMPO via e-mail (email@example.com), fax (587-2018), or mail to:
Oahu Metropolitan Planning Organization
707 Richards Street, Suite 200
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813-4623
Note: Submittal of written testimony does not automatically place you on the list for oral testimony. See above for ways you can provide oral testimony.
Note: Any personal information (such as home addresses, home phone numbers, cell phone numbers) included on the written testimony will become public information.
To request language interpretation, an auxiliary aid or service (i.e., sign language interpreter, or materials in alternative format), contact OahuMPO at 587-2015 (voice only) six (6) days prior to the meeting date. TTY users may use TRS to contact our office. Please note that requests made less than the six (6) days requested cannot be assured.
The City and County of Honolulu is using the OahuMPO Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) public involvement process, as outlined in the Federal Highway Administration/Federal Transit Administration metropolitan transportation planning regulations (23 CFR 450/49 CFR 613), to satisfy the public hearing requirements for the Federal Transit Administration’s Urbanized Area Formula Program (49 U.S.C. Section 5307) program-of-projects.)