NOTICE OF MEETING
Wednesday, March 16, 2016 – 3:30 p.m.
Honolulu Hale, Room 301
530 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii
Estimated Meeting Duration: 60 minutes
All meeting materials can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.oahumpo.org/about-mpo/committees/citizen-advisory-committee/cac-resources/
FOR DISCUSSION AND ACTION:
- Approval of the February 24, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- Honolulu Rail Transit Project Progress – Dan Grabauskas (20 min)
Dan Grabauskas, Executive Director and CEO of the Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation (HART), will present an update on the rail project.
- ORTP 2040 Comments – Joseph Magaldi (20 min)
Chair Magaldi will lead the CAC in a discussion of the comments to the Oahu Regional Transportation Plan 2040 (ORTP 2040) with the goal of the CAC making a formal recommendation to the Policy Board regarding the draft ORTP.
- Update on February 24 Complete Streets Resolution – Joseph Magaldi (5 min)
Chair Magaldi will update CAC members on the status of correspondence between the CAC and the Policy Board on the February 24 Resolution of the Oahu Metropolitan Planning Organization (OMPO) Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) Relating to Complete Streets.
- Bylaws Subcommittee – Joseph Magaldi (5 min)
Chair Magaldi will update CAC members on activity regarding the Bylaws Subcommittee.
- OahuMPO Meeting Highlights ‒ Amy Ford-Wagner (5 min)
- A summary of OahuMPO Policy Board meetings on January 26 and February 24, and the Technical Advisory Committee meeting on February 12.
- Other Business
Information on transit access via TheBus is available by calling 848-5555 or by visiting www.thebus.org. Pedestrian access is from Punchbowl and King Streets; bicycle racks are available at Honolulu Hale. Wheelchair access is provided in front of Honolulu Hale, parallel to King Street. Take elevators inside Honolulu Hale to the 3rd floor. Automobile parking is available in the City & County of Honolulu parking lot at the Fasi Municipal Building (free after 4:00 p.m.); entrances are located on Beretania & Alapai Streets.
Parking will not be validated.
To request language interpretation, or an auxiliary aid or service (i.e., sign language interpreter, or materials in alternative format), contact OahuMPO at 587-2015 (voice only) six (6) days prior to the meeting date. TTY users may use TRS to contact our office.