NOTICE OF MEETING
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 – 3:30 p.m.
Honolulu Hale, Room 301
530 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii
Estimated Meeting Duration: 60 minutes
All meeting materials can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.oahumpo.org/about-mpo/committees/citizen-advisory-committee/cac-resources/
FOR DISCUSSION AND ACTION:
1. Call to Order & Introductions (3 min)
2. Approval of the March 16, 2016 Meeting Minutes (1 min)
3. Oahu Regional Transportation Plan 2040 – Chris Clark (35 min)
OahuMPO Senior Planner Chris Clark will update the CAC on the status of the ORTP 2040, discuss CAC comments and disposition, and review the ORTP Process and Procedures.
4. Complete Streets Checklist – Amy Ford-Wagner (15 min)
OahuMPO Community Planner Amy Ford-Wagner will lead the CAC in a discussion about the status of the CAC’s Complete Streets checklist, progress at the City and State levels, and next steps for incorporating the Complete Streets checklist into the ORTP and TIP processes.
5. OahuMPO Meeting Highlights ‒ Amy Ford-Wagner (3 min)
A summary of OahuMPO the April 13 Policy Board meeting and the April 6 Technical Advisory Committee meeting.
6. Invitation to interested members of the public to be heard on matters not included on the agenda (1 min)
7. Announcements (1 min)
8. Other Business (1 min)
4:30: Adjournment of regular meeting
4:35: Convene Bylaws Subcommittee
Bylaws Subcommittee Agenda (John Goody)
1. Introductions & meeting materials
2. Discuss future meeting time/date/place
3. Discuss proposed process for revisions
5:00: Adjournment of Bylaws Subcommittee meeting
Information on transit access via TheBus is available by calling 848-5555 or by visiting www.thebus.org. Pedestrian access is from Punchbowl and King Streets; bicycle racks are available at Honolulu Hale. Wheelchair access is provided in front of Honolulu Hale, parallel to King Street. Take elevators inside Honolulu Hale to the 3rd floor. Automobile parking is available in the City & County of Honolulu parking lot at the Fasi Municipal Building (free after 4:00 p.m.); entrances are located on Beretania & Alapai Streets.
Parking will not be validated.
To request language interpretation, or an auxiliary aid or service (i.e., sign language interpreter, or materials in alternative format), contact OahuMPO at 587-2015 (voice only) six (6) days prior to the meeting date. TTY users may use TRS to contact our office.