NOTICE OF MEETING
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 – 3:30 p.m.
Council Committee Room
Honolulu Hale, Room 205
530 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii
Estimated Meeting Duration: 60 minutes
- Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation Update
- Scott Ishikawa, Public Relations, HART, will provide the latest information about the Honolulu Rail Transit Project.
- Draft FYs 2013-2014 Overall Work Program
- Brian Gibson will introduce the draft FYs 2013-2014 Overall Work Program
FOR DELIBERATION AND ACTION:
- Approval of the January 18, 2012 Meeting Minutes
- OahuMPO Meeting Highlights
- Marian Yasuda will provide a summary of OahuMPO Policy Committee and Technical Advisory Committee meetings held since the November 16, 2011 CAC meeting.
- Other Business
Information on transit access via TheBus is available by calling 848-5555 or by visiting www.thebus.org. Pedestrian access is from Punchbowl and King Streets; bicycle racks are available at Honolulu Hale. Wheelchair access is provided in front of Honolulu Hale, parallel to King Street. Take elevators inside Honolulu Hale to the 3rd floor. Automobile parking is available in the City & County of Honolulu parking lot at the Fasi Municipal Building (free after 4:00 p.m.); entrances are located on Beretania & Alapai Streets.
Parking will not be validated.
To request language interpretation, or an auxiliary aid or service (i.e., sign language interpreter, accessible parking, or materials in alternative format), contact OahuMPO at 587-2015 (voice only) six (6) days prior to the meeting date. TTY users may use TRS to contact our office.