Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the
will be held on
Tuesday, June 3, 2008 at 10:30 a.m.
I. Minutes of the January 7, 2008 Meeting
II. Fiscal Year 2009 Overall Work Program
III. Citizen Advisory Committee
A. Membership Requests
B. Resolution Requesting OahuMPO to Help Improve Bicycle Safety
IV. Citizen Advisory Committee Meeting Highlights
V. Other Business (Announcements Only)
PUBLIC TESTIMONY will be accepted on any Policy Committee agenda item. Testimony will be accepted as follows:
Oral testimony is limited to one minute per person.
· Written documentation of oral testimony is requested (submit 1 original to OahuMPO staff).
· Any person wishing to speak on an agenda item may register by:
o Calling 587-2015 at least two (2) hours prior to the start of the meeting (calls to testify at meetings starting before 10:00 a.m. must reach the OahuMPO office prior to the close of the preceding business day); or
o Signing up in person at the meeting prior to the start of the meeting.
· One (1) original and fifteen (15) copies of each written testimony is required.
· Written testimony must reach the OahuMPO office at least 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting (for Monday meetings, written testimony must reach the OahuMPO office by the prior Friday morning).
Written testimony sent to OahuMPO via e-mail (
o E-mailed and faxed testimony must reach the OahuMPO office at least 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting (for Monday meetings, e-mailed and faxed testimony must reach the OahuMPO office by the prior Friday morning). To confirm receipt of your testimony, you may call the OahuMPO office at 587-2015.
o E-mailed and faxed testimony should be limited to the equivalent of 4 single-sided 8‑1/2” x 11” pages, including attachments and other supplemental information.
§ If testimony exceeds this requirement, OahuMPO will only copy and distribute the allowable number of pages.
· OahuMPO staff will not be responsible for copying and/or distributing written testimony received after the deadline or brought to the meeting. Written testimony received after the deadline will not be copied or distributed to the Policy Committee members prior to the start of or during the meeting; late submittals will be sent to the Policy Committee members at a later date.
· Any written testimony brought to the meeting by a testifier may be distributed to the Policy Committee members by said testifier. The original of the written testimony should be given to OahuMPO staff for OahuMPO’s records.
· Note: Submittal of written testimony does not automatically place you on the list for oral testimony. Those wishing to testify orally, must still register to testify.
· Note: Any personal information (such as home addresses, home phone numbers, cell phone numbers) included on the written testimony will become public information.
Participants who need special accommodations to participate in this meeting should call the OahuMPO office at 587-2015 at least four (4) business days prior to the meeting.
OahuMPO is a government agency responsible for coordinating transportation